Friday, November 19, 2021

Blog comment

 

Blog comment

 Today I learnt how to write a good and helpful blog comment. I learnt that a blog comment is framed like this first a greeting, then something positive then something thoughtful then something  helpful. If you write a blog comment like this then it will be nice and the reader of the blog comment will feel lovely. Next time when you write a blog comment frame it like this, your blog comment will be way better . I hope you like my blogs guys see you next time.BYE!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amrinder! Well I liked the way how you explained clearly. Also that is a great tip for new people who started commenting or are new at bloging and commenting. Well anyways your blog was nice and good.

    Regards Haripriya NWS.
    Really exited to see more of your blog posts! Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi amy I like your blog and in the first and second line you shouldn't of say then then then you should of write down commas but anyways I like the way how you did a blog about comments

    ReplyDelete